Things I could use (and I don't mean toilet paper):
- A non-cracked and subsequently recycled Chimay goblet (or similar container for finer beverages). I wish the story of how it died were nearly as spectacular as the one about Matthew's first goblet is.
- a rice cooker. they apparently can also double as lentil cookers? MAGIC.
- scissors. Especially the kind that last forever and actually cut things well. I would then be able to stop using my kitchen knives (which my wonderful sisters bought for me last year) to cut pieces of paper.
- a hoodie. though I think I've already asked a master hoodie-purchaser for this one.
- I am down to absolutely no Tennessee gear other than baseball caps and a hoodie that is unfortunately about two sizes too big to wear outside the house. I'd love to have a long-sleeved t-shirt or some other sort of outerwear for game days.